Sunday, December 14, 2008

Ok well the game now

Well I went to talk to the decendent of Aegion Sehkmet-Sabath. He new who I was and we talked. He told me about his daughter and how she would be the one to accompany me on my journey. Then sent me to where she works.

I arrived and sat down waiting. The secretary took me up to Unsere's office but she was nowhere to be found. Went back to the waiting room and Unsere's boss came to see me. Kazar, he was babbling about something and he kinda worried me. Kazar also grabbed someone that was there for an interview as well. Took us down to the basement and told us Unsere was down there. Kazar said it was safe down here though I didn't believe him just something about him and his mannerism left me worried. Unsere was down here though that I was pretty sure about and her father sent me to talk to her.

We went down the path talking and ran into a woman hunting demons and such. Yeah I figured it wasn't safe down here. She was talking to someone and I asked who. She couldn't tell me so I asked her to describe the person and low and behold I found Unsere. Unsere seemed terrified and just kept running away when I was trying to talk to her. I have no clue what she was doing but her father told me to talk with her and bring her home. I followed her to a room with lava and some kind of mechanical objects. I'm not sure what they were but everyone else got in them to walk over the lava so I followed suit after choosing.

One was Crusader and the other something about a Goliath. I picked Crusader liking the name better. I followed them but was slightly behind they ran into a group with a dragon and some other things standing on lava and throwing spears at them. The young woman hunting demons engaged immediately, along with the dwarf that was there for an interview. Unsere didn't move I couldn't figure out what was going on. I tried to use the weapons in this thing but its big and slow and I couldn't use them. One button said gattling gun and I pushed it and the thing fired a bunch of metal objects that went by the big dragon. The dragon got mad and shot at me and Unsere exloded instead of me and I was really worried that my champion was gone already.

Then Unsere came running back around a corner and I was so happy. She ran past the dragon and I followed her. She kept running and I kept trying to talk to her about the gold coin my father had given her family and how she was to be one of my champions. She kept ignoring me I'm not sure why. She ran around a corner and stopped. A big machine that looked different from all of ours an it was standing before us. Kazar started speaking about how we could leave but only two of us. The exit on the right was back up to the city, and the exit on the left went out into the countryside. Kazar said there were guards behind each of the doors. He also apparently put some bombs in are machines and how he wanted us to surrender and become slaves. I am a slave to nobody but maybe my destiny.

Unsere kept running while everyone else attacked. My machine just doesn't do to much at all I guess I don't really know what I am doing. I couldn't even cause a dent in Kazar's armor so I followed Unsere toward the door for the city. Kazar did this huge lightning spell and did a lot of damage to my machine thingy. Apparently what Kazar really wanted was Sheathan the huge thing I guess it was. I'm not really sure what Sheathan is if its really a golem why would my champion not just give it back.

Well the dwarf that was there for an interview was apparently the only one to hit Kazar with his machine. He punched him, smashed the ground so him and a couple of machines fell down together and he jumped on top of him. I don't think that is what he was supposed to be doing for his interview. Unsere used some kinda thing she through at the door to eat a hole in it that she could climb through. Sheathan stuck his metal arm through and opened the door. I jumped out of my machine and through the door in hot persuit of Unsere. She is turning out to be a lousy champion pretty useless. Just keeps running away from everything. I'm going back to her father to have a talk about this ther has to be some kinda mistake.

No comments: