Monday, January 26, 2009

Friday game

Yep I know two separate blogs in one day but eh. Well Friday game was entertaining. My character being completely oblivious to the situation because of my lack of being at game last week. (Ash moved to Florida going away party). Well they managed to get captured by demons and the sort. We were being dragged along in demon magicked cages. Well I basically created a purified ground which covered my cage stopping its evil magic. Seeing as the ability can be maintained I kept it up and released Unsere. She helped me get the others out and we escaped the cave only to run into plants that were being controlled by some power. I warned them to let us pass but they wanted us dead. They absorbed Unsere's lightning attacks, but we managed to persevere. After finishing them off I snuck up on the demon village where the parts for the golem were made. I saw lots of them there plus the things like what were in the demon cave. Unsere wasn't very happy with me I think they saw me. I did however see a picture of her in the village type thing. Looked like she was wanted or something. Well we ran away from there, and I'm leading them to the refuge camp to the northeast.

No comments: