Monday, January 5, 2009

Slacking Cont.

Ok lets see if I can actually remember what happened on Friday. We were left off travelling through the cave.

Travelling through the cave we were attacked by what looked to be a dinosaur. Something like a raptor that was screeching and it was painful I suppose. I can't really remember getting hit. Unsere was the main target of its attacks. There were also some nasty spiders. The demon hunter didn't prove to be very useful in fighting these monsters. She kinda got webbed and just stood in one spot. Unsere was amazing she stomped on those monters and when they tried to attack me absorbed the damage. She is starting to look like she might be up to the task. The golem was flinging things through the air at the monsters which didn't seem to affect them all that much. I'm glad Bran tought me a few spells to help out otherwise the monsters might have been difficult.

We continued down the cave which I still haven't figured out how down is the way out but that's what the map says. I heard someone following us. I hid with the golem behind some rocks. Well the golem kinda was my rock but none the less. A group of three travelers appeared. Unsere new two of them and went out to great them. They gave her a letter and Unsere wasn't very happy to see them. They had a bounty hunter travelling with them I think he might be working for Unsere's boss spying on her. Though that demon hunter chick might be working for him two but she doesn't really seem to understand in the first place. The other two went back but left us with the bounty hunter.

We continued following the map til we reached a T intersection. Unsere was arguing with the bounty hunter and the demon hunting woman to go left as the map said. She wanted to go right. The golem and myself were going with Unsere. They spent along time arguing and the demon hunter followed the map left. We went right. As we were travelling down the hallway the golem set off a trap which started shooting arrows at us. The demon lady started yelling and I dodged quickly and move through the field. Unsere and the golem also moved quickly but the bounty hunter was hit by the arrows. It didn't seem to damage him much though. We continued apparently we didn't lose the demon lady.

Stumbling out of the trap we came to an cavern with a huge door. Strange cows, I think a basilisk and something else I'm not sure were guarding what appeared to be a huge temple door. They were difficult to kill as myself and Unsere were forced to do most of the work again. These followers of my champion don't seem to be that greatly beneficial. Maybe they have some other gift which may help are quest. After defeating these monsters I read the door but the words were in some old speech that I was unfamiliar with and couldn't solve its riddle.

Unsere continued to tell the demon huntress to go away. I think though that she is starting to feel sorry for her. She seems so incompetent that I think Unsere might let her travel with us just for her own safety. Well we were standing in front of this door trying to figure out how to open it. The demon huntress stood close to the door and started mumbling something and pushed it slightly open. As I thought she does have some kind of gift to offer.

No comments: