Monday, January 26, 2009

Well

Its been a while since I blogged. About a week I believe with the car accident and all. My back is still shitty though my neck did pull around. But who really cares about that stuff. Back to the gaming its more interesting then me complaining about my lack of car and back. Lets see where did I leave off.

Lets go back to my game. I can't remember what exactly I've said about it so. They are a group of thugs instead of heroes would be my best thing I can say about them. They returned some goods and killed the man that hired them, while burning down part of the building he works in. Most of them were arrested, one of them posed as a diplomat there to learn the way the law is handled. I don't know how he pulled that off for some reason his dice were really hot. They broke out of prison, well snuck out of prison. They ended up almost killing the guard sent to help them escape they aren't very nice people.
They continued out of the city to a small town about day and a half out. They are headed to some kinda dwarven treasure least thats what they are hoping the map is leading them to. While stopped in town some guards showed up. The group obliterated them without cause, oh and they burned down the inn while they were at it. I figured they just wanted to kill everything we'll see I suppose.
They have started turning a new leaf I think though the continually fight amongst themselves. No real leadership coming from within the party. Well me thinking they were willing to kill amost anything dropped a Green Dragon in there path. It was a god posing and was supposed to help them. They just argued but didn't attack. The dragon got mad and left them to there own divices. They killed some people hunting down there drug dealer. He owes upwards of 50k, and they really want to stop Yuki from helping the Undead Eladrin. They have ended up in a Dwarven city guess we'll see where it goes from there.

No comments: