Monday, January 5, 2009

Slacking

Yes I have been really slacking on updating here. Now brings the question how far back to go?

Well we have had two sessions of my new friday game lets start there. After escaping from caverns I proceeded back to Unsere's house to talk to her father. That didn't proceed to well. Unsere showed up with a golem and the weird person I met down in the caverns below where she works. Some kind of demon hunter. Unsere tried to send her away and finally succeeded. Apparently Unsere's father comletely forgot to mention that she was supposed to be protecting me. Well we got past that he still didn't mention that taking his place meant she was also going to have to travel into the depths of Hell itself. But I suppose I will have to slowly ease into that point cause she seems terrified enough as is. Well Unsere had some business to take care of something about meeting a group of people at the University. I needed to speak to Unsere's mother also since she was supposed to be keeping something for Unsere. Not to mention that she is possessed by Ashara who is supposed to show me to the gates of Hell. Once both of these tasks are completed she will be set free.

We traveled to the University without incident. We arrived and supposedly myself and the golem are students taking a tour of the campus. I was talking with the golem thingy asking it what kinda things it could do. It said it could make things go boom so I had it show me. It blew up a garbage can and Unsere got mad at us. A security guard showed up but didn't really ask any questions. Finally we arrived at the office where Unsere had the meeting only to find a group of people waiting for Unsere. With them was the demon hunter that followed her home. I don't know what she has to do with all this mess yet but nothing happens without a reason. Unsere talked with them about golems and such. One of the people in the meeting took us with the golem down to the archives/museum area. I think he knew that the golem wasn't a golem or something I'm not quite sure. He took us down to show us the demon armor or something of the sort I'm not really sure. The golem thingy reached through a beam that was supposed to kill it and took some stuff. Apparently it belonged to him or something I'm assuming that the golem is a him but who really knows. Then we caught some demons trying to steal stuff from the museum. Security was contacted to take care of them. They let us know that Unsere's boss was waiting in the courtyard for him.

Unsere decided to avoid them. By avoiding them we ran back into her parents. I was happy Unsere was terribly upset. Ashara or Unsere's mother whatever you want to call her produced the first portion of her deal by showing us to the gift. I myself am unsure what it is or does. Unsere has some serious family difficulties or issues I suppose. We continued travelling out of the city through the tunnel where the item was hidden. The map we found off the demons showed us the way.

No comments: